How To Get a Boat Licence Qld
7 Easy steps to get a boat or jetski licence in Queensland
Locate and select your preferred boat licence trainer
- Browse the training dates listed
- If desired date available complete the enquiry form and let the trainer know which date you would like to attend, they will contact you to confirm or
- If desired date is not listed contact the trainer, they may have a wait list, or can arrange your specific date, contact them for options
- Your Trainer will advise what to bring, the specific location details and any other information; including payment options, required identification etc
- Attend and complete your training and assessment and receive your certificate of completion
- Go to a Qld Department of Transport office to finalize for your licence application and pay the applicable Qld licence fee
Are Online Boat & Jetski Licencing Practice Quiz options available?
Can I lose my licence on the water with any breach of rules?
Can I use this licence in other states that require a licence?
Can you drive a vessel that requires a licence under the age of 16 years?
Do you have to renew you boat licence each year?
Does it go on your car licence?
Does this boat licence cover all size vessels?
How do I purchase a Gift Certificate
How old do you have to be to get a boat licence?
Who enforces the rules on the water?